Anti-Microbial treatments- Molds and Pathogens
Protect Your INVESTMENT
A Unique 2-part
Protective Technology, First we sanitize with CL02 and then we apply Mpale with Aegis Microbe Shield.
Since 1976, the unique ÆGIS Microbe Shield Technology
has been used throughout the United States and around the
world to treat and prevent sick building problems in
hospitals, healthcare facilities, offices, hotels, schools,
restaurants, stores, and private homes and to protect a vast
array of manufactured goods – from undergarments to
carpets and from touch screens to footwear.
• Destroys microorganisms by attacking and physically
piercing (disrupting) the cell membrane.
• Remains permanently affixed to the surface,
providing unsurpassed durability.
• Bonds virtually to all materials and surfaces, both
painted and unpainted.
• Does not rub off or migrate onto the skin or into
• Unlike common leaching materials, does not set up
an environment that encourages the development of
resistant organisms (“super bugs”).
• Ongoing laboratory and sales support.
• Accepted, registered, and used worldwide.
Consumer Confidence Features and Benefits
mPale is custom engineered to provide a unique two part protective action upon application.
The first takes place when the mPale product is sprayed or wiped onto a surface. Upon drying,
which usually takes just a few minutes, mPale permanently bonds to that surface, providing a
durable and uniform polymer coating...a shield, if you will. The second action creates microscopic
spikes that protrude from the treated surface and exert a pull on microorganisms. Once
drawn to the surface, the spike penetrates the microorganism’s cell membrane and immediately
disrupts the lifecycle of the microorganism. It is this two part protective action that distinguishes
the mPale technology from other technologies. Most other antimicrobials contain heavy
metals or poisons which pass a lethal dose from the surface into the organisms and, over time, is
absorbed, causing them to die. Normally, this process has little or no durability and requires
The lipoprotein and negatively charged cell
membrane is attracted to the positively
charged mPale treated surface and punctured
by the long molecular chain. The
microorganism is “electrocuted.” Since the
mPale technology is not consumed by the
organism, it stands ready to protect again
Sanitation Fogging is the final step in any remediation. However, utilized on its own, this process is an all-in-one solution for complete sanitization of any home or interior work space. The key to its success is our combination of the product we use and exclusive application method. Because we atomize the solution and apply it as a fog, every contaminant in the air or on any surface of your home or business will be killed. Anywhere air can go and contaminants can be, the fog will penetrate and kill.
Our mold killing solution is also the most versatile disinfectant available. Our solution is a hospital grade EPA registered disinfectant, sanitizer, fungicide, virucide, bactericide and cleaner for use on porous and nonporous surfaces. And because we atomize the solution, it kills everything thats in the air as well.
Sanitation fogging does not stain fabrics, harm houseplants or ruin electronics. Once the fogging is complete, you are able to re-enter the home approximately one hour after. The only thing the fogging leaves behind is clean sanitized air with a subtle fresh scent.
What does this mean for you? No more closing your business or being chased out of you home for days at a time. No more hand wiping every surface, nook and cranny. The application takes only a few hours at most and occupants can re-enter the building within one hour after the application was finished, all while saving you 70% on traditional cleaning costs for more effective sanitation.
Sanitation Fogging is perfect for schools, hotels, doctors offices, churches, indoor playgrounds, and many other public areas.
How It Works
· Created by Dow Corning in 1976; · Registered with the EPA in 1976;· Features a unique “Bonding” chemistry that utilizes an engineered nano-structure that mechanically punctures the microorganism’s cell wall versus a “Leaching” process that works by releasing PCB’s or ionic free radicals that must be absorbed by the microbe in order to disrupt the cell’s lifecycle;· Is odorless and colorless;· Permanent—once applied will endure for the life of the substrate and remains effective with normal housekeeping;· Does not create mutant or adaptive organisms;· Does not migrate off the surface;· Does not affect the texture of the surface onto which it is applied;· Dries within minutes of application (temperature and humidity may affect dry time);· Because it does not create adaptive organisms, it does not create “super bugs” that are resistant to antibiotics;· Works across a broad spectrum of known bacteria, fungi, yeast and algae;· Found in consumer goods products such as Dr. Scholl’s inserts, New Balance Shoes, Burlington Socks, Wilson Sporting Goods, Drypers, and Brillo Scrubbing Pads;· Used around the world in hospitals and Cancer bone marrow transplant wings, commercial buildings, schools, residences, hotels, apartments, beach property;· Has been applied to the locker room/training room facilities at the University of South Carolina, Ohio State, Virginia Tech, Southern Illinois, Cal State-Fullerton, Swarthmore College, University of Tulsa, University of Southeastern Missouri and others;· Has been applied to the locker room/training room facilities used by the Miami Heat, Cleveland Browns, Detroit Lions, Washington Redskins, Minnesota Vikings, Atlanta Hawks, Atlanta Thrashers, New Jersey Nets, Milwaukee Bucks, Orlando Magic and others;· Required by Institutional Resources and approved by the